Pengaruh Kelompok Referensi dan Kepercayaan Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada Cumi Store Tanjungpinang

  • Maryati Maryati Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi (STIE) Tanjungpinang
  • Betty Leindarita Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi (STIE) Tanjungpinang

Abstract

The purpose of this research was to analyze the influence of reference groups and beliefs on purchasing decisions at Cumi Store Tanjungpinang. This research used quantitative descriptive research. The technique of collecting data using a questionnaire. The population in this study were buyers who had shopped at Cumi Store Tanjungpinang. The sampling method using the Slovin formula, then taken as many as 91 respondents The t test results on the reference group variable (X1) on the purchasing decision variable (Y) produce t count of (2.114)> t table (1.663) and have a significance of 0.037 less than 0.05. The t test results on the trust variable (X2) on the purchasing decision variable (Y) produce t count of (2.608)> t table (1.663) and have a significance of 0.045 less than 0.05. Meanwhile, the results showed Y = 2.656 + 0.194 X1 + 0.137 X2 + e. The conclusion obtained based on testing shows that the reference group variable and the trust variable partially and simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on purchasing decisions at Cumi Store Tanjungpinang. With the Adjusted R Square contribution of 75.6%, the decision is influenced by the reference and belief group variables, while the remaining 24.4% is influenced by other factors that are not included in this study.

References

Kotler, Philip dan Kevin Lane Keller. 2010. Manajemen Pemasaran. Alih Bahasa Bob Sabran, MM. Jilid 1, Edisi Ketiga Belas. Jakarta : Penerbit Erlangga.
Sangaji, Etta Mamang dan Sopiah, (2013), Perilaku Konsumen Pendekatan Praktis Disertai Himpunan Jurnal Penelitian. Yogyakarta: CV.Andi Offset.
Sangaji, Etta Mamang dan Sopiah, (2011), Metodologi Penelitian. Yogyakarta: CV.Andi Offset.
Sugiyono, (2012). Metode Penelitian Bisnis, Bandung. Alfabeta.
Supranto, J dan Limakrisna, Nandan, (2010). Perilaku Konsumen Dan Strategi Pemasaran, Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.
Taroreh, Jorie, dan Wenas, (2015). Pengaruh Persepsi Konsumen dan Kepercayaan terhadap Pengguna Jasa Asuransi pada Asuransi Jasindo Manado, Jurnal Manajemen, Volume 3, nomor 3. Manado, Universitas Sam Ratulangi Manado : Universitas Sam Ratulangi.
Published
2021-01-27
How to Cite
MARYATI, Maryati; LEINDARITA, Betty. Pengaruh Kelompok Referensi dan Kepercayaan Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada Cumi Store Tanjungpinang. Prosiding Seminar Nasional Ilmu Sosial dan Teknologi (SNISTEK), [S.l.], n. 3, p. 85-89, jan. 2021. Available at: <http://ejournal.upbatam.ac.id/index.php/prosiding/article/view/3639>. Date accessed: 11 apr. 2021.
Section
Articles

Most read articles by the same author(s)

Obs.: This plugin requires at least one statistics/report plugin to be enabled. If your statistics plugins provide more than one metric then please also select a main metric on the admin's site settings page and/or on the journal manager's settings pages.