Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please make sure that authors understand and follow these terms before proceeding with the next step in article submission.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
Authors are bound to our Plagiarism Policy, thus careful considerations should be done prior to submitting the article. In any circumstances that Jurnal Pengabdian Barelang found article has or being published elsewhere which is identical to the one published in Jurnal Pengabdian Barelang, we will retract the article following COPE's guidelines on retracting articles and notify the author.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format, following the author guidelines and article template. Please make sure that you use Mendeley to help in referencing. A guide to using Mendeley as a reference manager is provided.
Failure to follow the guidelines will cost you time and perhaps rejection of your manuscripts.
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references must be provided, and try to use the most up-to-date references. Do pay attention that Jurnal Pengabdian Barelang prefers journal articles, community service reports, and conference proceedings as the main references.
- Authors are discouraged from withdrawing submitted manuscripts after it is in the publication process (review, copyedit, layout, etc.,). During the time, Jurnal Pengabdian Barelang had spent valuable resources besides time spent in the process.
- Since Jurnal Pengabdian Barelang is a peer-reviewed journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Reviewed article needs to be followed.