Peer Review Process
- Every script that enters COMMAND is anonymously reviewed by bestari / reviewers partners appointed by the Chief Editor in accordance with their expertise.
- Each entry will be screened by a journal editor to ensure that the journal (1). Not yet published in any journals, (2). Free similarity using turnitin, (2). Use a reference manager like mendeley / zotero, (3). Using a library of 10 research journals or 80% of the bibliography used.
- Every script that passes the screening will be forwarded to reviewers / partners who are carried out by double blind review.
- Manuscripts that go to the bestari reviewer / partner will be checked in the title, abstract, introduction, methodology, results and discussion, concluding and bibliography section to ensure that the contents are consistent with the rules of scientific articles.
- Reviewers / bestari partner’s judge based on authenticity, novelty, accuracy of the method, valid data used, analysis of relevant discussions and references, contribution of knowledge, systematic, language, accuracy of writing.
- The decision of the COMMED reviewer / bestari partner can be in the form of: (a). Can be published immediately, (b). Can be published with minor revision, (c). Can be published with major revisions, (d). Needs to be revised and re-evaluated by reviewers, (e). Cannot be published due to the above reason.
Articles cannot be published / rejected with several considerations such as:
- It has been published in other scientific journals.
- The article indicated turnitin similarity above 20%.
- The article is not in accordance with the scope and does not comply with the standards / guidelines for scientific writing COMMED.
- The author does not make revisions in accordance with the directions / recommendations of reviewers / bestari partners.
- The author does not send back the paper that must be revised in the period specified by the COMMED editor team.