PENGARUH KEPEMILIKAN MANAJERIAL, KEPEMILIKAN INSTITUSIONAL DAN KEBIJAKAN DIVIDEN TERHADAP KEBIJAKAN HUTANG PERUSAHAAN PADA PERUSAHAAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI

  • Romega Tamba Universitas Putera Batam
  • Rio Rahmat Yusran Universitas Putera Batam

Abstract

This research was conducted to test and analyze the influence of managerial ownership, institusional owrnership and dividend policy on debt policy of companies listed on the IDX. The independent variable are managerial ownership, institusional owrnership and dividend policy. The population in the study is a food and beverage sub-sector manufacturing company listed on the IDX 2013-2017 hypothesis testing carried out using statistical test namely F test and t-test. Of the 18 companies, 8 companies have met the criteria to be used as research samples. This the data analyzed amounts to 40. Managerial ownership has a significant effect on the company’s debt policy with a significant value of 0,00< 0,05. Institusional ownership has a significant influence on the company debt policy with a significant value of 0.254< 0,05. Dividend policy has a significant influence on corporate debt policy with a significant value of 0,05< 0,05. Jointly managerial ownership, institusional ownership and dividend policy towards the company’s debt policy, with a significant value of F 0,000< 0,005. From the result of the test R square has a value of 41.8% while the remaining 58.2%

References

Agustian, G. G. (2014). Pengaruh Kepemilikan Manajerial, Kepemilikan Institusional, Dan Kebijakan Dividen Terhadap Kebijakan Utang Perusahaan (Studi Pada Perusahaan Property, 1(3), 182–202.
Beny. (2013). Pegaruh Dividen Payout, Profitabilitas, Oertumbuhan Perusahaan, Kepemilikan Managerial, Kepemilikan Institusional Dan Aliran Kas Bebas Terhadap Kebijakan Hutang, 15, 168–176.
Bernice, Y., Nugrahanti, Y. W., & Mahastanti,A. (2015). The Impact Of Managerial Ownership, Institutional Ownership And Company Size Towards Debt Policy. The 3rd Ibea International Conference On Business, Economics And Accounting, (April).
Brigham. (2013). Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Keuangan.
Clarashinta, D. A. (2014). Pengaruh Kepemilikan Manajerial, Kebiajakan Deviden, Dan Profitabilitas Terhadap Kebikjakan Hutang ( Studi Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Di Bei 2011 - 2013 ).
Fransiska, Y. (2013). Pengaruh Kepemilikan Institusional, Kepemilikan Manajerial, Kebijakan Dividen Terhadap Kebijakan Hutang Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdaftar Dibursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2012-2014, 20, 1–15.
Priyatno, D. (2012). Cara Kilat Belajar Analisis Data Dengan Spss 20. Yogyakarta: Cv.Andi Offset (Penerbit Andi).
Rudianto, gaguk; Aldriani, Yessie. (2018) PENGAJARAN KOSA KATA BAGI MAHASISWA EFL DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN GAME. JURNAL BASIS, [S.l.], v. 5, n. 2, p. 53-62, nov. 2018. ISSN 2527-8835. Available at: http://113.212.163.133/index.php/basis/article/view/770
Sembiring, Wulan Angelia; Ambalegin, Ambalegin (2019) ILLOCUTIONARY ACTS ON ALADDIN MOVIE 2019. JURNAL BASIS, [S.l.], v. 6, n. 2, p. (277-284), nov. 2019. ISSN 2527-8835. Available at: http://113.212.163.133/index.php/basis/article/view/1419
Sugiyono. (2014). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif Dan R&D. (Sugiyono, Ed.). Bandung: Alfabeta
Published
2019-07-22
How to Cite
TAMBA, Romega; YUSRAN, Rio Rahmat. PENGARUH KEPEMILIKAN MANAJERIAL, KEPEMILIKAN INSTITUSIONAL DAN KEBIJAKAN DIVIDEN TERHADAP KEBIJAKAN HUTANG PERUSAHAAN PADA PERUSAHAAN YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI. SCIENTIA JOURNAL : Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa, [S.l.], v. 1, n. 2, july 2019. ISSN 2714-593X. Available at: <http://ejournal.upbatam.ac.id/index.php/scientia_journal/article/view/2574>. Date accessed: 28 feb. 2021.
Section
Vol 1 no 2 2019