PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN HARGA TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN JNE CABANG BATAM

  • Sepiyani Sepiyani Universitas Putera Batam
  • Asron Saputra Universitas Putera Batam

Abstract

This research as  purpose for knowing effect of service quality on the satisfaction of JNE Branch customer Batam, and effect prices on the satisfaction of JNE Branch customer in Batam, and affect of service quality ang prices on the satisfaction of JNE Customer in Batam Branch. The method this research a quantitative approach with associative design. The population of this research is all JNE customers in Batam Branch, sample 299 people. Method used questionnaire with accidental sampling technique. The data analysis technique used in this study is validity and reliability testing, multiple linear regression analysis and coefficient of determination with the help of SPSS 21. Besad on the results of research, it can be concluded that service quality has positive effect on the satisfaction of JNE Branch Batam Customers. Price has  positive affect on the satisfaction of JNE Branch Batam customers, and service quality and price together have positive and significan effect on the satisfaction of JNE Branch Batam Customers.  Overall service quality and price veariables affect customer satisfaction by 0,510, meaning that 51% of Batam Branch JNE Customers satisfaction influenced by service quality and price variables, while  remaining 49% is influenced by other variables not discussed in this study.

References

Alma, B. (2016). Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa (Revisi). Bandung: Alfabeta.
Handoko, B. (2016). Pengaruh Harga Dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Di Titipan Kilat Jne Medan. Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Dan Bisnis, 17(1), 1–13.
Januar, P. E. (2016). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Pada Jne Cabang Bandung. Jurnal Manajemen, 11(2), 265–289.
Noeraini, I. A. (2016). Pengaruh Tingkat Kepercayaan, Kualitas Pelayanan, Dan Harga Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Jne Surabaya. Jurnal Ilmu Dan Riset Manajemen, 5(5).
Philip, K., & Armstrong, G. (2008). PrinsipPrinsip Pemasaran (12 Jilid 1). Jakarta: Erlangga.
Ratnasari, O. A. (2016). Kepuasan Pelanggan ( Studi Kasus Pada Salon Cantik ), 4(1).
Sangaji, E. M., & Sopiah. (2013). Perilaku Konsumen Pendekatan Praktisi. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Sanusi, A. (2014). Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Sintya, L. I., Lapian, S. L. H. V. J., & Karuntu, M. M. (2018). Pengaruh Harga Dan Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Jasa Transportasi Go-Jek Online Pada Mahasiswa Feb Unsrat Manado, 6(3), 1778–1787.
Siregar, S. (2015). Statistik Parametrik untuk Penelirian Kuantitatif (1st ed.). Bandung: Bumi Aksara.
Rudianto, gaguk; Aldriani, Yessie. (2018) PENGAJARAN KOSA KATA BAGI MAHASISWA EFL DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN GAME. JURNAL BASIS, [S.l.], v. 5, n. 2, p. 53-62, nov. 2018. ISSN 2527-8835. Available at: http://113.212.163.133/index.php/basis/article/view/770
Sembiring, Wulan Angelia; Ambalegin, Ambalegin (2019) ILLOCUTIONARY ACTS ON ALADDIN MOVIE 2019. JURNAL BASIS, [S.l.], v. 6, n. 2, p. (277-284), nov. 2019. ISSN 2527-8835. Available at: http://113.212.163.133/index.php/basis/article/view/1419
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Bisnis (3rd ed.). Bandung: Alfabeta.
Tjiptono, F., & Chandra, G. (2011). Service, Quality & Satisfaction (3rd ed.). Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Tjiptono, F., & Chandra, G. (2016). Service, Quality dan Satisfaction (4th ed.). Yogyakarta: Andi.
Tjiptono, F., & Chandra, G. (2017). Pemasaran Strategik (3rd ed.). Yogyakarta: Andi.
Wibowo, A. E. (2012). Aplikasi Praktis SPSS Dalam Penelitian. (A. Djojo, Ed.). Yogyakarta: Gava Media.
Published
2019-07-03
How to Cite
SEPIYANI, Sepiyani; SAPUTRA, Asron. PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN DAN HARGA TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN JNE CABANG BATAM. SCIENTIA JOURNAL : Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa, [S.l.], v. 1, n. 2, july 2019. ISSN 2714-593X. Available at: <http://ejournal.upbatam.ac.id/index.php/scientia_journal/article/view/2583>. Date accessed: 25 feb. 2021.
Section
Vol 1 no 2 2019