PENGARUH CITRA MEREK, HARGA DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN PADA PERUSAHAAN PROPERTY DI KOTA BATAM

  • Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen UPB

Abstract

This study aims to determine the influence of brand image, price and quality of service to customer loyalty in property companies in Batam. This study uses questionnaires distributed to customers of property companies in Batam City by distributing questionnaires 124 respondents. This study uses the level of individual analysis. The object of research is the customers or customers who have bought a house in the property company in Batam City. This study uses multiple linear regression test which includes the validity, reliability, normality, and r square test. The results showed that the coefficient of determination (R2) has a value of 0.437 which means that the variable of customer loyalty variable can be explained by the variable of brand image, price, and service quality of 43.7%, while the rest is 56.3% influenced by factors not in this study


 

Published
2018-01-10
How to Cite
ILMIAH MANAJEMEN UPB, Jurnal. PENGARUH CITRA MEREK, HARGA DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN PADA PERUSAHAAN PROPERTY DI KOTA BATAM. JIM UPB (Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Universitas Putera Batam), [S.l.], v. 5, n. 2, p. Wasiman (122-129), jan. 2018. ISSN 2549-9491. Available at: <http://ejournal.upbatam.ac.id/index.php/jim/article/view/252>. Date accessed: 18 oct. 2018.
Section
Articles

Most read articles by the same author(s)

Obs.: This plugin requires at least one statistics/report plugin to be enabled. If your statistics plugins provide more than one metric then please also select a main metric on the admin's site settings page and/or on the journal manager's settings pages.