Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Penulis jurnal jangan lupa mencentang terlebih dahulu, sebelum mensubmit tulisannya
As long as this article is in the process of submission, editor, reviewer, copyright and has not been rejected, then this article is still owned by the Law Study Program of Putera University, so the authors are prohibited from publishing this article in other journals. If the writing from the author has been rejected or has been archived then the author is given the opportunity to publish to other journals.